Monday, June 18, 2012

End of School Rush!


Sorry I have fallen off the face of the earth.....AND while I was gone blogger.com has had an overhaul and I am not the fastest of learners....so I will apologize for any "oops" right now! :)

Did you survive the end of school rush of projects, reviews, tests, awards programs and plans for next school year?  Whew....we did, just barely.

Have you seen these books?  They run the range from kindergarten to 8th grade.  We have used them in the past...you don't have to re-invent the wheel to find activities to help your child maintain their skill level.  I think they even have some that are totally reading focused as well.  You can pick them up from Barnes and Noble or Amazon for around $11.00-$8.00.

We are also gearing up to do some reading from our local library as well as reading those books to be assigned for next school year.  Can you guess the book?


Yep, To Kill a Mockingbird :)  AND we will also be watching the movie with Gregory Peck to help with understanding as well.    Good luck with YOUR summer projects and let me know what ideas you can share for summer activities!





No comments:

Post a Comment