Monday, October 24, 2011

Revitapops -- Help with Focus?


Let me just say at the beginning, this posting is strictly anecdotal....we are getting no money or perks for talking about Revitapops.
These suckers cost about $35 for a bag of 30 from Amazon.com. They are supposed to help with focus and attention ...you suck on them when you do homework or some task needing your attention... and you let them dissolve...no biting!
Now that being said....when I asked our daughter on the spectrum how she felt after she used one, she said "it made my mind quiet down and I could pay attention better". My typical daughter felt it made her feel calmer. Hubby? "I don't notice anything." Me? Haven't tried it. Yep, that's right, talking about something I know nothing about...but really isn't that all advice truly is? :)
Anyway, just thought it was worth sharing, keeping in mind we are all an experiment of one!

2 comments:

  1. The Revitapops are 59.00 now....ugh. I tried another sugar free brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy I am sorry to hear that! A speech therapist friend of mine also suggested perhaps it was just the oral exercise of sucking on a sucker that helped with focus too.

    ReplyDelete