Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I love Michelle Garcia Winner's blog and website....one of her newest products can be found here .  It is a game called "Should I or Shouldn't I? What Would Others Think?" by Dominique Baudry. 




Even if you don't play the game, the cards provide great conversation starters for your child.  "My feet are hot in class.  Should I take off my shoes and socks at my desk?"  This is awesome for social groups or simply to play with your family. 

Sorry I have been off the grid for awhile.....oldest daughter is going through college applications, scholarship applications, and essays.  All her extra work and effort and paying dividends...she is two for two for full tuition and extras.  Hasn't decided where she will land yet, but it will be local!

Remember that spring is around the corner....no, really it is!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment